Submissions (with the exception of workshops) work through our conference management and delivery system EventsAIR. All EIBA 2020 related online activity will take place in the EventsAIR system. You can submit papers (competitive and interactive), panels, and posters by clicking on the button below.
As every year, multiple submission types exist: papers (competitive, interactive), panel proposals and posters. In addition, EIBA 2020 will also accept workshop submissions.
All these submissions (except for workshops) are administered through EventsAIR (which you can access by clicking on the button below), which we will also use to deliver the online conference.
Please direct workshop submissions to eiba[at]wu.ac.at.
Papers: September 14, 2020
Panels: September 14, 2020
Posters: October 19, 2020
Workshops: October 19, 2020
EIBA 2020 TRACKS
1. Theme Track: IB in the pandemic and post-pandemic era
Track chair: Philippe Gugler
2. Knowledge Management and Innovation
Track chair: Cristina Villar
3. Geography and International Business
Track chair: Bo Nielsen
4. MNEs and Sustainable Development
Track chairs: Valentina De Marchi & John Dilyard
5. MNEs, Institutions, and Policy
Track chair: Kristin Brandl
6. MNE Organization and Strategy
Track chair: Desislava Dikova
7. International Finance, Accounting and Corporate Governance
Track chair: Jakob Müllner
8. International HRM and Cross Cultural Issues
Track chair: Dana Minbaeva
9. International Marketing
Track chairs: Sami Saarenketo & Dirk Morschett
10. SMEs and International Entrepreneurship
Track chairs: Ulrike Mayrhofer & Constantina Kottaridi
11. Emerging Markets
Track chairs: Ilan Alon & Andrei Panibratov
Special track: Teaching in IB